Thursday 15 August 2013

Another attempt at Quilling

Hello there. Happy Independence day to all my Indian visitors.

I think I'm addicted to quilling. My first attempt at quilling that I posted two days back was far from perfect. Keeping those mistakes in mind, I came up with my new project and I know it's not perfect either, but it's much better.
I was inspired by Inna's creations for this and for making the leaves, I followed Annie's technique. I have still not mastered it and need to improve it.
http://anastasiaw.blogspot.in/search/label/quilled%20leaves. She has explained it beautifully.

Please don't hesitate to share your views and suggestions on my work. 
Have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!
    Thanks for linking to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Inna!!That's really sweet of you. Your work inspires me greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)