Sunday 11 January 2015

Indian Quilling Challenge-12--Anything goes with 'Thank You'

Hello dear friends,

Wishing you all a very happy and a prosperous new year.

This is my first post of 2015 and I'm very excited to share that I'm on the Design Team of Indian Quilling Challenge for 2015. This is a monthly challenge for those who love quilling. It's one of my favorite crafts to indulge in and I'm glad to be associated with it in some way. :)

The theme for January is to create any paper crafting project, with the main sentiment being 'Thank you' and the focus should  primarily be on quilling, ofcourse.

Here's a sneak peek of what I've created for the inspiration:




For the full view and details , please visit Indian Quilling Challenge blog and leave me some love there :) I would really appreciate that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW the sneak itself looks amazing!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful jasleen.... congrats on the DT post

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jasleen.. awesome work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful work! You are a quilling expert! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)