Tuesday 8 March 2016

Sizzix Post | Cupcake Box and Card Set

Hello, friends !

It's Tuesday again and that means my new post is now live on the Sizzix blog. :)

Before that, I would like to share the link to the new Sizzix releases for the month of March . If you wish, you can have a look at the awesome new dies here -- http://goo.gl/utl8vz

Sharing a sneak peek of my project here:

Cupcake box-sneak peek


For viewing the complete project and the post, please click HERE .

Thank you to all of you who take some time off  to stop by my posts here and elsewhere. Your support means a lot. :)

See you all soon.
 

3 comments:

  1. SO beautiful...Both make a complete set as party gifts!! Love it Jas :)

    P.S: As always...Sizzix blog not taking up my comment... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful gift! Lovely box & card! Thanks for sharing the making process too at Sizzix blog, beautifully explained!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)