Saturday 7 May 2016

National Scrapbooking Day | Sizzix News

Hello, friends !

It's first Saturday of May and this day is observed as the National Scrapbooking Day all around the US. So,  if you would like to get some scrapbooking inspiration, there's a quick video up on the Sizzix UK website, showing how to make a holiday scrapbook layout.







Talking about scrapbooking, I'm reminded of a couple of scrapbook layouts that I made as my DT inspiration at Lulupu blog but forgot to share here. So, doing that now :P



The above layout was made for the March challenge which was based on a birthday theme. So, I scrapped a 4th birthday picture of my daughter. :) 
You can find the step-by-step pictorial of how I made this HERE.


And here's the second one:


As you might have already guessed, this one above is a school-themed layout and the step-by-step pictures of making it could be found HERE

That's all from my side today.  Will be back soon with something new .

Have a fun weekend !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)