Tuesday 7 June 2016

Sizzix Post | Gift Wrap Ideas With Die-cuts

Hi dear friends!

How are you all doing? :) I'm glad to be back to blogging and crafting after a break. Well, of course you may have seen my Sizzix posts every Tuesday here but they were all scheduled before I went for my holiday. And now I'm refreshed and motivated to craft more :)

So, today, my new post is live on the Sizzix UK blog , where I'm sharing a few simple and creative gift wrapping ideas using different dies.

Here's an example :-


.....and there are more ! :)





SIZZIX UPDATES :-

One Die, Many Ways :-

Sizzix Designer Anna Draichhio shared some amazing inspiration showing different ways of using Sizzix Bigz die- Heartfelt by Tim Holtz. I loved them and I'm sure you would too ! 

CLICK HERE to check them out.


That's all from my side today. Do let me know how you liked my gift wrap ideas.:)

See you all soon with something new. Have a great day !

6 comments:

  1. Those little flags look sooo cute
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...each gift wrap looks so beautiful and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas to wrap gifts..the single bow is my fave...it is CAS! ;)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea for gift wrapping... so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jasleen... Such a cute box... Thank you so much for your concern. How are you... Yeah missing blogland already! Hoping to be back soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant ideas Jasleen...each one is different from the other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)